Monday, March 16, 2009

How a Diva Rocks Hues This Spring


Hello Ladies!


I have been off the blogging scene for almost a week now, which I am totally sorry about because I love blogging about fashion and beauty. I am in the process of working on getting my retail space up and running and it is time consuming and hard work.


But, today, I wanted to talk about mixing and matching colors in your ensembles this spring. There are some colors I love that look good together like fuschia and orange, blues and greens... and this Spring is all about mixing and matching colors together.


Spiegel is one of my all-time favorites catalogs to shop from and in their most current catalog, you can see where they are doing fabulous things with colors.
In the look above, the trend of color-mixing can be achieved with any neutral on the bottom. If she had been sporting the monochromatic color of the pink on top and bottom, other than a neutral, she would have, unfortunately looked like a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
This trendy blazer paired with the crisp, white slacks is absolutely chic and effortlessly so, paired with the pumpkin accessories. You could have done this with jeans, khakis, black slacks, even gray; any neutral color.
So, this season, throw all of your color inhibitions out of the window and pair those pinks with those oranges and rock it like a diva!
Stay tuned for more diva talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment