Thursday, March 5, 2009

How a Diva Accessorizes for Spring Part II

Hi Ladies!


I am so ready for the weekend to get here! I am on lunch at work so, this post will be short and sweet.

Today's trend I wanted to discuss is sassy, fierce, totally hot pumps for the Spring/Summer 2009 season. I can not tell you the sheer joy I feel when I see a pair of pumps that I know I will most likely be the only diva with them. Shoes can take jeans and a tee to a whole other level. That is why when I started my company, I wanted to focus on accessories because I have honestly wore the same pair of jeans or slacks multiple times, but, changed the accessories and it turns those basic jeans or slacks into a totally different look.

However, I am not rich yet, so I am always looking for a ways to stay trendy, hip and chic without breaking the bank. So, that is also why http://www.asassyries.com/ will extend our collections to include shoes and handbags.

**side note**

I know I post about items we will begin carrying; it is so time consuming to get the new products added to the site by the time I do these posts, so if you are interested in any of the products I blog about, please email me at Candice@aSASSYries.com and I can get the order processed for you before they appear on the site.

I have found an excellent vendor of shoes that I am sure I will be doing a lot of business with. They have budget-friendly styles with the Hollywood look. Check out these two pair of similar shoes with very different price tags.


Shoe #1 by: Report Signature *Photo courtesty of www.Victoriassecret.com *
Price: $199



















Shoe #2 By: Pink Duchess (will be available on http://www.asassyries.com/; accepting pre-orders)
Price: 49.99






















Which one would your checkbook choose?

Stay Tuned for more diva talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment