Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blush Like a Diva

Happy Hump Day!


I wanted to do a post on my favorite pick for the absolutely best blush I have ever used. There are many opinions out there about which blush brands and consistencies (cream, powder....) are the best, so, being the diva I am, I wanted to put in my two cents! Avon's Be Blushed Cheek Color is absolutely awesome!



Being a professional make-up artist, I have tried many blushes. As a general rule, cream blush has been recommended for more mature skin, or skin prone to drying. However, I have learned that powder blush can show up ashy in person, and definitely in photos. This blush goes on smooth and blends beautifully into skin, giving a natural, bee-stung look. Top off with a nice bronzer, contour and highlight, and some nice peachy, glossy lips, and you are ready to go! There are millions of articles and videos out there about highlighting and contouring, so I won't bore you with another, so, one of the best I have seen is Professional Make-Up Artist Ren Ren's YouTube video on this topic. Check it out here. Tune in for more Diva Talk tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment